EMMA - Electronic Municipal Market Access
EMMA is the central source for continuing disclosure documents.
For your convenience in seaching in EMMA, the following CUSIP numbers are provided:
Base CUSIP #544350 General Obligation and Judgment Obligation Bonds
Base CUSIP #544351 General Obligation Bonds
Base CUSIP #544358 Municipal Improvement Corporation of Los Angeles (MICLA)
Base CUSIP #544399 Los Angeles Convention and Exhibition Center Authority
Base CUSIP #54458P MICLA Sanitation Equipment Charge Revenue Bonds
Base CUSIP #54462P City of Los Angeles Sanitation Equipment Charge Revenue Bonds
Base CUSIP #54463P City of Los Angeles Solid Waste Resources Revenue Bonds
Base CUSIP #544587 Special Tax Lease Revenue Bonds (Police Emergency Command Control Communications System) Lease Revenue Bonds, Series 2006-A (Police Headquarters Facility and Public Works Building)
Base CUSIP #544652 Wastewater System Revenue Bonds
Base CUSIP #54463K Landscaping and Lighting District 96-1
DAC, an Ernst & Young LLP Company, publishes investor relations information pertaining to the City on its web site. To view secondary market disclosure information for the City of Los Angeles, go to www.DACBond.com.
This site will enable you to access the City's disclosure filings and official statements that are subject to the SEC's continuing disclosure requirement.
Instructions for registering with DAC:
- Go to www.dacbond.com.
- In the “DAC for Investors” box on the left, click on “Register” to select your personal username and password.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided on the “Log In” page.
- On the bottom of the "Attention" page, click on "Continue to DAC Website."
- On the left in the "Quick Search" box, click "Alphabetic/Advanced Search."
- Select the alphabet letter of the obligor’s name and you will see the issuer or obligor’s name.
- Click on the issuer or obligor’s name to view list of issues or click “View All Docs.”